COVID-19 Restrictions for Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Vancouver 2023
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (KDE-US) strongly encourages, but does not require, all attendees to be fully vaccinated and to wear a mask. However, KDE-US reserves the right to implement a mandatory mask and/or vaccine requirement for any event on short notice, if deemed necessary. If this event does require attendees to wear a mask, KDE-US will make all available efforts to notify all attendees. However, it is your responsibility to confirm you have read and understood the most current KDE-US COVID-19 policy prior to your arrival at the event, by checking this FAQ section, which may be updated from time to time.
Please note that all attendees must follow measures outlined in the KDE-US COVID-19 Addendum to help prevent the spread of illness. The COVID-19 addendum can be found at https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/downloads/penalty_guide/COVID19_Addendum_v_1.pdf.
Any attendee who has or develops symptoms consistent with COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status or other measures taken, should refrain from attending this event. If symptoms develop during this event, attendees should immediately notify event staff, withdraw from this event and leave the venue. If event staff observe symptoms consistent with COVID-19, they may direct impacted individuals to leave the venue. This can include the symptomatic individual and those who were in close proximity with such individual for extended periods of time.
By attending this event in person, all attendees understand and acknowledge that they risk exposure to and contraction of potentially dangerous diseases and viruses, including the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), and any other diseases or viruses not listed, while traveling to, from, and during the event. By attending this event, all attendees agree to knowingly and freely assume all such risks and enter the venue at their own risk.
KDE-US makes no representations that it has taken any safety precautions that relate to infectious diseases or exposure, and even if KDE-US did proactively take preventative measures, KDE-US has made no representation that those measures will in any way reduce or prevent the risks associated with exposure. Attendees release KDE-US, its employees and representatives, and all persons involved WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, to the fullest extent permitted by law. BY ATTENDING IN THIS EVENT, ATTENDEES ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO KDE-US TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING
Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Vancouver 2023
- This will be a two-day tournament using Advanced Constructed Decks in the Swiss format.
- Best 2 out of 3 Matches
- Swiss Rounds followed by a Single-Elimination Playoff Top Cut. Rounds are dependent on the total number of Duelists at the time registration closes.
- Time Limit: 45 Minutes per Swiss Round.
How to Register for Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Vancouver 2023
- Duelists will need to register online for this Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series event.
- Duelists can use the link above to get to the online registration site. There you will log in or register an account if you do not already have one. Once logged in, click on Events and select YCS Vancouver by clicking on Details. Follow the instructions from there to confirm your seat at the YCS.
- Duelists will pay $39.00 CAD to receive five (5) booster packs and registration in the event. This is the cost of five (5) booster packs in the local currency, including any taxes and fees.
- Deck Lists are not due when you register for the YCS but must be uploaded to your account and attached to your YCS Vancouver Entry by 10:00 AM PT Friday September 8, 2023
- Duelists who register online MUST arrive on site Friday September 8, 2023 between 12:00 PM PT and 6:00 PM PT and check in at the event or they forfeit their seat at the YCS.
- If you discover you cannot arrive by 6:00 PM on September 8, 2023 to check in, you must email Yu-Gi-Oh! Registration Staff at email@example.com no later than 11:00 AM on Friday, September 8th to make alternative check in arrangements. If travel plans change after 11:00 AM on Friday, September 8th, such as a flight is delayed, you can email Registration Staff but we cannot guarantee you will be able to be accommodated.
- For Public Events Registration information please see the Public Events FAQ.